Helichrysum Essential Oil
FAST DELIVERIES ALL OVER EUROPE
Shipping with DPD and UPS.
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout depending on your address.
- It is an effective anti-bruise essential oil, perfect for healing and regenerating the cells of the epidermis;
- Improves the appearance of the skin leaving it healthy;
- It is often, and can be said loosely, used in the cosmetics industry and rejuvenating formulas. Instead of buying these creams you can just use this pure oil of excellent quality in combination with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil or mixing in your Hands & Body SPA Lotion.
The Helichrysum Essential Oil is distilled from the set of flowers of a persistent leaf herb called Helichrysum, and its one of the most precious essential oils and sought after for its skin benefits.
It is a restorative oil, its use helps to prevent the signs of aging and to have a healthy complexion and shiny skin.
How to Use?
- Apply on your face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote a young and radiant looking skin;
- Massage on the temples and neck for a feeling of relief;
- You can use this pure oil of excellent quality in combination with Fractionated Coconut Oil or mix it in your Hands & Body SPA Lotion and apply to your body.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|