Yarrow | Pom
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Constitutes a powerful form of anti-oxidant;
- Promotes the health of the nervous and immune system;
- Can improve metabolism by helping with weight loss;
- Internal use soothes mind and body;
- Improves the appearance of the skin.
The Yarrow | Pom Essential Oil from dōTERRA is unique in that it combines Yarrow essential oil with Pom, short for Pomegranate, seed oil to bring benefits to your skin.
It was designed to be your oil of choice to combat skin aging, giving you vitality and well-being. This synergy regulates the body's transcription factors, while activating proteins that protect your skin (inhibits enzymes from altering elasticity) contributing to the production of collagen.
Due to its astringent properties Yarrow makes this oil excellent for wrinkles as it creates a toning effect while Pom helps to hydrate, reduce inflammation and contributes to a healthy skin elasticity.
In addition, this oil can and should be taken internally as a way to promote a good anti-inflammatory response, taking into account its anti-oxidant properties, and at the same time contributes to a healthy immune and nervous system.
How to Use?
- Consume 1 to 2 drops in the morning and evening to promote a more effective metabolism, mix in 120ml of water or natural juice;
- To promote a healthy immune and nervous system take 1 to 2 drops daily;
- Use to remove spots on the skin as a result of aging;
- Use as part of your beauty ritual to promote a more toned and smooth skin giving it a healthy appearance;
- Use a few drops to give a relaxing massage and relieve tension.
Pomegranate Essential Oil and Yarrow Essential Oil
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|