Frankincense Essential Oil
FAST DELIVERIES ALL OVER EUROPE
Shipping with DPD and UPS.
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout depending on your address.
- Ingest to promote cellular health;
- The aroma is unique and creates an environment of mental and emotional clarity;
- Reduces skin imperfections when applied topically;
- Promotes a nervous and healthy immune system when taken internally.
In the New Testament, the use of Frankincense is already mentioned, Egyptians, Assyrians and Babylonians used this oil in various ways. Its use ranged from using it to treat skin problems, in cleaning rituals or for its fragrance in perfumes.
It is also referred to as one of the gifts that was given to Jesus by the Magi, Incense (Frankincense) and Myrrh.
The benefits of the oil are several, being especially noticeable by its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect. The oil comes from the resin of the Boswellia type tree. The resin in created when the tree feels attacked by any bacteria or microorganism and secretes the sap(resin) to heal their wound.
Several studies are underway on the effects of the oil on humans, but so far it seems to be evident that it helps with symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism, helps to improve gastric function, reduces asthma symptoms and even according to recent studies helps to eliminate cancer cells.
It is also known to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenate the skin.
How to Use?
- Take 1 to 2 drops in a dōTERRA Veggie Cap to support cellular function and a healthy digestive system;
- Apply on the soles of your feet to promote a feeling of relaxation and balance your mood;
- Apply directly to the skin to improve any type of irritation or damaged area;
- After heavy work with your hands rub 1 to 2 drops on your hands;
- Use on your diffuser, put 3 to 4 drops and benefit from a balanced environment;
- It's great for cleaning your home energetically;
- Apply 1 to 2 drops directly to the skin. Especially on the soles of the feet, the neck and the hands. In case of sensitivity dilute in dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|