DigestZen (Zengest) is ideal for helping with digestion of food, good for soothing occasional gastric discomfort and reducing swelling of intestines or flatulence.
When taken internally it is excellent for maintaining a healthy digestive system. This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel and Coriander, which are not only good for relieving stomach discomfort but are indicated for cases of indigestion caused by travel sickness. It also has Peppermint, Tarragon, Anis and Caraway that help with digestion and promote a healthy gut.
DigestZen is great to have around, it's safe and very effective. Taking this oil internally is safe and a natural alternative to obtain a healthy gastrointestinal system.
- Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally;
- Consume to calm any occasional stomach discomfort;
- Take internally to help reduce indigestion or flatulence.
How to Use?
- When traveling to avoid seasickness or when trying new foods, take DigestZen (formerly Zengest) to relieve occasional gastric discomfort;
- Take internally with meals to support healthy and comfortable digestion, mix 1 drop in 120ml of tepid or luke warm water.
- Add 1 to 3 drops to water (1 to 2 drops per 120ml) or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract;
- Massage the stomach before flying or before taking a long car trip.
Combination of essential oils Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.