The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes healthy digestion when taken internally;
- Consume to calm any occasional stomach discomfort;
- Take internally to help reduce indigestion or flatulence.
DigestZen (Zengest) is ideal for helping with digestion of food, good for soothing occasional gastric discomfort and reducing swelling of intestines or flatulence.
When taken internally it is excellent for maintaining a healthy digestive system. This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel and Coriander, which are not only good for relieving stomach discomfort but are indicated for cases of indigestion caused by travel sickness. It also has Peppermint, Tarragon, Anis and Caraway that help with digestion and promote a healthy gut.
DigestZen is great to have around, it's safe and very effective. Taking this oil internally is safe and a natural alternative to obtain a healthy gastrointestinal system.
How to Use?
- When traveling to avoid seasickness or when trying new foods, take DigestZen (formerly Zengest) to relieve occasional gastric discomfort;
- Take internally with meals to support healthy and comfortable digestion, mix 1 drop in 120ml of tepid or luke warm water;
- Add 1 to 3 drops to water (1 to 2 drops per 120ml) or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract;
- Massage the stomach before flying or before taking a long car trip.
Combination of essential oils Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|