Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Internal use supports healthy metabolic function;
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system when taken internally;
- Repels insects naturally;
- Can be used in desserts and cooking.
Known mainly for its use as a spice, Cinnamon also has many benefits for your health.
Extracted from the cinnamon bark, this essential oil helps to maintain metabolic function and a healthy immune system. Due to the presence in large quantity of a component called Cinnamaldehyde, 1 to 2 drops is enough for when you need to take it internally.
When applied topically (on the skin), it will need to be diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil (or other quality carrier oil).
It is excellent for creating your own mouthwash and very good for helping the immune system during times of major allergies.
How to Use?
- When your immune system getting weak, put 2 drops of the oil inside a vegetable capsule and take it as you normally would with any pill;
- Put 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to relieve your throat;
- Add to your favorite recipes instead of ground cinnamon for a delicious spicy taste;
- Put 3 drops in a spray bottle to have a very effective anti-bacterial surface cleaner;
- Put 1 drop in a glass with warm water ( 60ml) and gargle as a way to clean your mouth and throat;
- Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a joint massage in the colder months.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Required dilution before applying to the skin|