Today, which is World Autism Awareness Day (April 2nd), we thought it would be good to share with you the...
DIY: Create your own surface cleaner with essential oils
Several essential oils have great anti-fungicidal and anti-bacterial potential, it would be a waste not to use the oils to make some homemade recipes to replace detergents with artificial chemicals.
We have a recipe for you to replace most of the products you use when cleaning the house. With these oils we create a powerful non-toxic cleaning agent, safe for the environment and for the family.
This recipe is excellent for cleaning surfaces such as counters in the kitchen, floor and bathroom.
Prepare a spray bottle with a 500ml capacity.
- 60 ml (2 oz) of White Vinegar;
- 300 ml (10 oz) of water;
- 30 drops of Essential Oils.
Recommended combinations of essential oils
- 15 drops of Lavender and 15 drops of Lemon;
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Wild Orange
- 30 drops of oil On Guard;
- 15 drops of Grapefruit and 15 drops of On Guard.
And that's it! Shake well before using and tell us your feedback when you try it!