Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Taken internally it can bring benefits as an antioxidant;
- Good for relaxing and promoting relaxation;
- When used in the diffuser it helps to create an atmosphere of calmness in your home.
The Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil although famous for its exquisite fragrance, the oil itself also has numerous benefits. Derived from its star-shaped flowers, harvested from the tropical Ylang-Ylang tree.
It has been used over time to relieve daily tension and stress and works very well in conjunction with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit and Vetiver oils.
How to Use?
- Add a few drops of oil to your bath with Epsom Salts for a relaxing and aromatic moment;
- Refresh your face with water vapors with 3 to 4 drops of the oil in a bowl with hot water, place a towel over your head, close your eyes tight and enjoy;
- Put on your wrists and neck for a natural scent;
- Add 4 to 5 drops to ≈ 60ml (2 fl oz) of Fractionated Coconut Oil to create a conditioner for your hair that will make it shine with health;
- If you have an autistic child use this oil in your diffuser together with Vetiver, it will help to soothe the atmosphere of your space;
- Mix several drops of Ylang-Ylang with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the back and shoulders to help reduce the effects of daily stress.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|