DDR Prime Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Contributes to your cellular health;
- Protects your cells from oxidation;
- Promotes a healthy immune system;
- Contributes to the balance of mind and body by calming the nervous system;
- Advised as a natural way to relieve / change behaviors in cases of autism, ADHD (Attention Deficit).
This essential oil blend from dōTERRA was designed to protect the body from cellular oxidation generated by stress, helping to maintain the integrity of our DNA. Contains several important essential oils that help in this process. They are Clove, Thyme, Litsea and Wild Orange known as excellent anti-oxidant resources.
This cell protection complex also contains essential oils like Frankincense, Lemongrass, Summer Savory and Niaouli which contribute to promoting a healthy immune system.
DDR Prime also works as a nervous system calmative. Calm your body and mind by taking a drop internally and (or) massaging mixed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
How to Use?
- Add 1 to 2 drops to your tea, water or citrus drink and consume daily to promote your cellular health;
- Combine with carrier oil to massage, applying the oil along the spine and where the neck meets the skull;
- Add DDR Prime to your supplementation routine to help maintain a balanced nervous system;
- When you feel weaker and if you need extra help use this oil by taking 1 to 2 drops internally.
Combination of Frankincense Resin, Wild Orange Peel, Litsea Fruit, Thyme Leaf, Clove Bud, Summer Savory Plant, Niaouli Leaf, and Lemongrass Leaf essential oils.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|