- Safe for children from 4 years of age and adults who have difficulty taking capsules;
- Contains Choline, Phosphatidylserine and Inositol, known to promote cognitive function;
- Watermelon flavor (natural);
- No fructose-rich corn syrup, artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors;
- A balanced blend of essential vitamins, including anti-oxidant vitamins A, C and E, and a cellular energy complex of B vitamins;
- Includes a mixture of bio minerals available, including calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese;
- Specially formulated to be used daily with IQ Mega as a comprehensive food supplement base for a life of vitality and well-being.
dōTERRA's a2z contains a patented formula of ingredients developed with children in mind but also adults who have difficulty swallowing pills.
This supplement combines a mixture of Vitamins B, with Vit. A, C and E, as well as botanical extracts. It supplements an already healthy diet and contributes to the full development of cells and promotes their longevity.
It was formulated thinking about the combination with IQ Mega, a Omega-3 supplement that contributes to a strong immune system, supports cognitive function and also acts as an anti-oxidant.
At what age can you take it? Children from 4 years old.They are chewable and they have an irresistible flavor that will make them collaborate immensely when taking their vitamins. They will love it!
Chewable tablets have a smile designed to bring comfort and associate good emotions with taking the supplement. So it will be easy to say, "It's time to smile!" and hear a prompt "Yey!".
Each package contains 60 doses.
How to Use?
Safe for children from 4 years old and adults who have difficulty taking capsules.
Children: Give 2 capsules a day after main meals.
Promote supplementation but take 1-2 week intervals regularly, unless your doctor recommends otherwise.
Adults: Up to 3 capsules a day when you need supplementation. Observe when you should stop and start again as your body dictates.
Accidental overdose of products containing iron is the main cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6 years of age. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or the Poison Information Center immediately.
Do not use if the security seal is damaged.
Allergens: Contains no gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, eggs or nut products.