A formulation as old as Ayurveda itself, Chyavanaprasha is a supplement for the whole family. Adults and children love the taste of honey. But this recipe includes many other ingredients.
Know the ingredients of the recipe
- Spiny Indian bamboo (good for joints);
- Long pepper (promotes resistance to stress and contributes to a healthy immune system);
- Malabar nut (stress reliever);
- Boerhavia diffusa (helps keep the lungs clean);
- Tinospora cordifolia stem (Promotes a healthy immune system; helps to regulate blood levels);
- Terminalia chebula, fruit pericarp (promotes the body's natural defenses, the functioning of the cardiovascular system and normal cholesterol levels)
- Puncture vine (helps maintain the health of the respiratory system);
- White mallow (helps relax your mind and excitement before going to bed)
- Cinnamon (contributes to the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system and circulation).
How to Use?
Recommended dose of 1 teaspoon for adults and 1/2 teaspoon for children.