Vetiver Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Aroma soothing and good to anchor your energies;
- It is a perfect oil for a massage.
dōTERRA's Vetiver Essential Oil has an intense and exotic aroma and is known to have calming and energy anchoring effects. Its excellent for massages and to benefit from a peaceful sleep.
From the family of Gramineae, Vetiver, unlike other species of this class, has a root that grows directly downwards, and can often have roots that reach 6 meters in depth. Its properties are known to be excellent for skin blemishes, skin irritations in general and for promoting a healthy and beautiful skin.
Due to its calming properties, it is also excellent to use in a relaxing massage while its rich, exotic and complex aroma awakens your senses and anchors your energy.
You can also apply it to your feet at night before going to bed to benefit from a peaceful night's sleep.
How to Use?
- Add 1 to 2 drops to your tea or hot drinks during the winter to benefit your immune system;
- Use in massages as a relaxing oil;
- Take a bath with a few drops of oil for a moment of tranquility;
- Use in your diffuser mixed with Lavender Essential Oil, Serenity Essential Oil or Balance Essential Oil to bring clarity to your emotions and reduce stress;
- This is a very thick oil, if necessary use a toothpick to make it easier for the oil to escape through the hole in the bottle or use the handy dropper you can get here.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|