Thyme Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Has an antioxidant action when taken internally;
- Take internally to promote a healthier immune system;
- Repels insects naturally.
Thyme Essential Oil is a very potent oil with many benefits. With large amounts of Thymol, a chemical compound also present in Oregano Essential Oil.
Scientific studies have revealed its competence as an antibacterial and as a natural non-invasive antiseptic. It can be taken internally, within a vegetable capsule as a way to promote a healthy immune system. But due to its power you should do it only when you need it and not regularly.
It has long been used in Native American cultures, as a mouthwash agent in the treatment of gingivitis and caries, but also as a treatment to prevent infection in minor wounds, etc.
Because its concentration is very intense, the oil must be diluted before being applied to the skin. So don't forget to dilute it in a carrier oil, for example in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
How to Use?
- Add 2 drops of Thyme essential oil to 1 vegetable capsule and take it when you feel your immune system is weaker;
- Use it in your garden as a natural insect repellent;
- Use it in your salads and cooked as a way to give an explosion of flavor;
- Dilute in carrier oil and apply to irritated areas of the skin that need disinfection. Use for example in cases such as athlete's foot, and other skin conditions caused by fungi.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Required dilution before applying to the skin|