Sandalwood Essential Oil (of Indian origin)
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes healthy and glowing skin;
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections;
- Creates a harmonious atmosphere;
- Excellent companion for anyone who practices meditation.
The Sandalwood Essential Oil (of Indian origin) is very much appreciated for its sweet and ancestral aroma. It has been used frequently since ancient times, especially in religious rituals or for meditation to help create a grounding atmosphere. Its aroma is unmistakable and the benefits it brings are not only due to its aroma.
It is excellent when applied to the skin to correct any imperfections or simply to create calmness. Its ideal for promoting healthy skin.
How to Use?
- To have a spa experience at home, fill a container with scalding water, place 1 to 2 drops of oil on your face and a towel over your head while bringing your face close to the vapors. You will have a refreshing experience;
- Apply to wet hair after getting out of the shower to restore a healthy and hydrated look to your hair;
- Use on your diffuser to create a peaceful environment or place 1 to 2 drops in your hands and inhale to balance emotions and relieve any tension.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|