Rosemary Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes healthy digestion;
- Indoor use can help improve breathing in case of obstruction;
- Indoor use can help reduce tension and occasional fatigue.
Rosemary Essential Oil is known to benefit and promote concentration and stimulate the senses. It can and should be used in your essential oil diffuser at times when you want to be more concentrated.
It is also an excellent oil to help with localized pain, muscle pain when massaged. This very versatile oil is also recommended in situations of pulmonary congestion since it has cineole, a chemical compound that is also present in Eucalyptus and is excellent for opening the airways. Use if you have rhinitis, sinusitis or bronchitis this oil is for you.
With an aroma similar to camphor oil, this oil can also be taken internally. In this way it helps to relieve tension and the occasional day-to-day fatigue.
How to Use?
- Massage in the chest, pure or diluted in dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil (depending on your sensitivity) when you have breathing difficulties, or use in your essential oil diffuser;
- Use 3 to 4 drops in your diffuser at times that require greater concentration;
- Take internally in a Veggie Cap to relieve tension and help with occasional fatigue;
- Excellent to reinforce hair growth, apply to the scalp and hair root;
- Due to its versatility, you can also apply 2 to 3 drops in your cookings because in addition to the aroma this oil promotes a healthy digestion.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|