Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- The internal use of the oil can promote a calming sensation;
- It has a calming effect on the skin;
- When ingested it can promote a healthy immune system.
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is made from this plant with greyish green leaves and a flower that resembles a daisy. It is a plant of short stature, about 30 cm high, but highly respected since antiquity. The nickname of Roman Chamomile is "plant doctor" because it is proven that the proximity to other plants brings benefits to them.
It is said also that the Romans used Chamomile essential oil to give courage in times of war, for having a calming effect it was already used at that time to bring balance and calm.
The most common use of this plant is known through infusions, but Chamomile is also often found in the properties of facial creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos and perfumes.
Roman Chamomile is a reference when trying to relax and calm the central nervous system. And it has a calming effect on the skin, body and mind.
How to Use?
- Add 2 to 3 drops to your facial moisturizer, shampoo and conditioner to promote a youthful appearance to your skin and hair;
- Add 2 to 3 drops to your infusions or hot drinks to bring you a calming effect and relaxation;
- Use it in your diffuser and spread the aroma around your room before bed or in your work environment;
- Apply 2 to 3 drops on the soles of your feet at bedtime;
- Dilute 1 drop in 120 ml of water and drink;
- Massage in the desired area with 1 to 2 drops directly on the skin, or dilute in Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage or if you have very sensitive skin.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|