Peppermint Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- When ingested it promotes a healthy respiratory system and unobstructed airways;
- Helps to improve any occasional gastric discomfort;
- Naturally repels insects.
The Peppermint Essential Oil is a best seller and provides numerous health benefits. Rich in menthol this excellent quality oil will be your friend when it comes to improving any occasional gastric discomfort.
The oil can also be used by adding 1 drop to the toothpaste and can be consumed internally helping to promote a healthy respiratory system.
When applied to the skin, it can be diluted if your skin shows any extra sensitivity. You can use dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
How to Use?
- Add 1 drop of Peppermint essential oil and 1 drop of Lemon essential oil and make a quick and refreshing mouth rinse;
- Take 1-2 drops internally inside a Vegetable Capsule as a way to help with the digestive function or when the respiratory system is obstructed;
- Use in your diffuser as a natural way to repel insects and energize the environment;
- Make your own surface cleaner with this oil, combine Eucalyptus, Wild Orange and Peppermint, 10 drops each of. Add some White Vinegar(Cleaning Vinegar) and water;
- Aromatically this oil works very well in combination with citrus oils.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|