Patchouli Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- The aroma helps to harmonize and root emotions;
- Excellent for promoting healthy and smooth skin;
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and spots on the skin;
- Eliminates bad smells and can be used as a scent-removing spray.
The Patchouli Essential Oil is made from the plant (Pogostemon cablin) that is a member of the Mint family. Patchouli is known to be excellent for the skin, good for wrinkles or spots that appear on the skin, promoting a healthy and natural complexion.
It has a strong and sweet aroma and is often used in the perfume and cosmetics industry, both for its aroma and for its benefits as a natural toner.
This oil will be good for you because it stimulates blood circulation and in turn helps to rejuvenate the skin through cell renewal. It has astringent properties that make the skin contract and become smoother. And it is also excellent for making your own natural perfume.
How to Use?
- Combine with Peppermint Essential Oil to be applied to the forehead, temples and neck after a long day at work;
- Apply 2 to 3 drops directly to the skin or together with Hands & Body SPA Lotion, Patchouli acts as a natural toner;
- Combine with Vetiver Essential Oil and apply to the soles of your feet to help calm emotions.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|