Lavender Essential Oil is also available in a practical roll-on already mixed with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Lavender is one of the first essential oils that comes into contact with us, when we are beginning to learn about the benefits of aromatherapy.
It is a very versatile oil, very pleasant to have at home, with benefits known for centuries. It is an oil that promotes tranquility and relaxation. Lavender oil can be used directly on the skin by most people, so in roll-on it is especially indicated for those who have more sensitive skin and need to have the oil diluted.
It is great for use on more sensitive skins such as of children who are more irritable or restless, Lavender Touch is an excellent oil to have around.
10ml direct application roll-on.
- Calms small skin irritations;
- When applied brings tranquility and relaxation;
- Good for calming the skin after sunbathing.
How to Use?
- Apply to your hands and take inhalations - forming a cup with your hands take several inhalations to benefit from its calming effects;
- Apply to your temples or neck to relax;
- Apply to the soles of your feet or of your children before going to sleep or at times of greater restlessness;
- Apply to minor skin irritations.
dōTERRA Touch oils are oils that combine doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil with some essential oil (sometimes a blend of oils) in particular. They are very practical to use since some essential oils have to be diluted. Unlike a pure essential oil, Touch oils are ready to apply directly to the skin through a convenient roll-on.