Tea Tree (also known as Melaleuca) essential oil is known for its purifying properties and for being super friendly to your skin. It is therefore an ideal oil for its wide range of applications, it is good for protecting and rejuvenating the skin, it is excellent for purifying the air through diffusion (put 3 to 4 drops in your diffuser), good for the immune system when taken internally and even as a cleaning product in homemade mixes that we can make.
Used for a long time, it was used in Australia by native populations, they applied crushed leaves in the form of paste directly to the skin in places where the skin was irritated or damaged. Due to its antiseptic qualities this oil is excellent even in the case of cutaneous fungi.
Its good to apply diluted with a carrier oil to help restore a healthy looking skin. But in case of a more serious skin condition, it can also be applied pure, being completely safe.
- Widely recognized as an oil capable of repairing and giving a healthy appearance to your skin;
- Indicated to treat skin irritations without the need to use conventional medicines;
- Antiseptic and fungicidal action .
How to Use?
- In occasional skin irritations, apply 1 to 2 drops of oil directly to the skin;
- Add 1 to 2 drops to the water you drink, mix in 1 to 2 drops in 120 ml of water, preferably as alkaline as possible, or citrus drinks.
- Mix in your facial cream for rejuvenated skin or apply directly to the skin after shaving;
- Apply directly to the nails of the hands and feet after bathing for healthy nails;
- Mix in water and make your homemade cleaning spray. Visit our blog to learn how to create yours, and instead of Lavender add the same amount of Melaleuca.