Known for its ability to help clean and prevent mouth disorders, Clove is a tree native to the Molucca Islands in Indonesia.
It is a potent natural antiseptic and antioxidant, with bactericidal properties due to its composition being mostly Eugenol. These characteristics are beneficial for vascular health when the oil is taken internally and since ancient times it has been used for its analgesic effect on dental problems.
It can be used to resolve imbalances in digestion by massaging the stomach area, with the attention that this oil must be diluted beforehand. It helps to improve the digestive process in the stomach as well as enhancing the peristaltic movements that make the bolus advance in the digestive process.
You can and should use it to treat toothache by applying directly to the decayed tooth as a way to relieve pain and maintain the condition of the tooth before it can be treated by a dentist.
With a warm and somewhat spicy aroma we think you will love this essential oil even in your cooking as a way to create intense dishes full of oriental aromas.
- Benefits when taken internally, antioxidant;
- Hot, spicy and enveloping aroma;
- Helps to clean teeth and gums.
How to Use?
- Add 1 drop to your toothpaste to promote a healthy mouth;
- Put 1 drop in 60 ml(2 oz) of water and gargle to relieve hoarseness or cough;
- Take 1 or 2 drops internally with 1 Veggie Cap;
- Apply topically always diluted in a quality carrier oil.