The Neroli Essential Oil comes from the flower of the tree Citrus aurantium var. amara, from this tree, 3 essential oils are made, essential oil of Orange from the peel of the fruit, Petitgrain essential oil from leaves and branches and finally Neroli.
Good for promoting lightness and relieving anxiety states, resulting from mental identification with thoughts, this oil is also a good companion for reducing some skin blemishes or imperfections.
10ml direct application roll-on.
- Contributes to your tranquility and calm;
- Helps relieve anxiety states;
- Calms the skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
How to Use?
- Apply to soothe the skin and reduce imperfections;
- Combine Neroli with other essential oils for example, Lavender, Ylang-Ylang and Marjoram for a revitalizing massage session;
- Apply on the wrists to improve the humor;
- Use in times of greater anxiety or stress.
dōTERRA Touch oils are oils that combine doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil with some essential oil (sometimes a blend of oils) in particular. They are very practical to use since some essential oils have to be diluted. Unlike a pure essential oil, Touch oils are ready to apply directly to the skin through a convenient roll-on.
Citrus x aurantium