Myrrh Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Exceptional cleaning properties, especially good for the mouth and throat;
- Smooth for the skin, this oil promotes a youthful and revitalizing complexion;
- Creates an atmosphere of clarity and harmony when diffused and its an excellent to accompany to practice meditation.
Myrrh Essential Oil has always been a rich and revered oil especially in the Middle East. Ancient records show that Myrrh was once as valuable as gold. The essential oil is derived from the resin of a small tree and has been used for its health benefits.
Used in various ways throughout history (as an aroma in the form of incense for meditation or even for embalming), Myrrh continues to be recommended frequently today.
How to Use?
- Add 1 to 2 drops to your toothpaste for a thorough cleaning of the mouth;
- Use on your diffuser by placing 2 to 4 drops to promote clarity in the space where you spend more time;
- Add to your moisturizer or lotion to reduce the appearance of small wrinkles;
- Add 1 to 2 drops to 120ml of water together with a spoonful of honey or agave to help with digestion. If you have a sore throat, gargle first before swallowing.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|