dōTERRA's InTune is a unique blend to help stay focused, perfect for staying focused on a task. It was specially designed to bring us back to the present by helping us to focus.
In Tune is a combined oil so it is made from the combination of the best essential oils and their benefits for the nervous system. They are Frankincense, Patchouli, Ylang-Ylang and Sandalwood rich in sesquiterpenes. Recent research indicates that some sesquiterpenes found in essential oils are able to pass the blood barrier to the brain (Blood Brain Barrier) thus reaching the central nervous system. And this effect may well explain the effects of aromatherapy even with a simple inhalation.
The oil has also Lime to bring clarity and Roman Chamomile to help relax the system.
Because maintaining focus and increasing the ability to concentrate are difficult tasks when you have an autistic child, it is also advisable to apply InTune when the child is on the autism spectrum or has an attention deficit.
- Promotes and sustains focus;
- Promotes concentration and clarity and is therefore good to use when we need to study for a test, exam or when we have to be present for a task.
How to Use?
- Apply to your temples and nape when you need more concentration;
- Apply to your wrists and back of your hands to inhale and promote clarity;
- If you have an autistic child apply it along their spine, on the neck and in the area where the sternocleidomastoid muscles meets the skull for a peaceful night.
Combination of essential oils of Amyris Bark, Patchouli Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Lime Peel, Ylang Ylang Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood Wood, Roman Chamomile Flower.