Green Mandarin Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes a healthy nervous, immune and digestive system;
- Cleaning agent and natural food preservation;
- Refreshing aroma that you can put in your diffuser or inhale directly into your hands for an incredible aromatic experience.
Green Mandarin Essential Oil is known for its benefits for the immune and digestive systems. "Green" in this case means that Mandarin (also called Tangor - "Tang" (from Tangerine) and "or" (from Orange) is still green. When the fruit becomes ripe another essential oil is also made, in this case called Red Mandarin, the latter is not yet part of the dōTERRA catalog, but maybe in the future.
The uses for Green Mandarin are varied, it contributes to a healthy immune system and helps with digestion and can also be effective on the central nervous system.
Contains high concentrations of Limonene, a natural chemical substance found in several citrus fruits that not only gives the fruit its aroma but also makes it a good natural cleaning agent.
How to Use?
- Use the oil in your cooking both for its aroma and for its ability to preserve food. This oil is commonly used in the food industry as a natural preservative to prevent food from deteriorating with microbial action;
- Use in your natural cleaning spray as a DIY disinfecting agent;
- It can help to calm the nervous system when taken internally;
- Incorporate in your oral health as a way of disinfecting and flavoring your breath;
- Take 2 drops as a way to improve digestion and the immune system in times of greater stomach weakness or discomfort.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|