Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Topical anti-oxidant benefits;
- Revitalizing aroma;
- A good skin cleanser and detox and cleaning agent for surfaces.
The Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil derives from an eucalyptus native to northern Australia that has a lemon scent, belonging to the Corymbia citriodora family and also called Lemon-scented gum.
Recent research indicates that it may have anti-oxidant benefits for the skin in addition to its revitalizing aroma. With two main compounds, citronellal and citronellol, it is indicated to purify the skin by its detox action and to clean surfaces.
How to Use?
- Add to your DIY homemade cleaning sprays with essential oils;
- Use 3 to 4 drops on your diffuser to create a fresh atmosphere;
- Add 1 to 2 drops on your palms, rub and inhale deeply to relieve daily stress;
- Add 2 to 3 drops to your morning beauty routine, add the oil to one of your hydrating creams;
- Mix 3 to 4 drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a relaxing massage.
Eucalyptus citriodora or Corymbia citriodora
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|