ClaryCalm - Essential Oil Blend for Women
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes a peaceful and relaxing effect during the menstrual cycle;
- The aroma helps to balance the emotions;
- Helps to balance the mood during the month;
- By including Salvia, Geranium and Ylang-Ylang is also ideal for women in menopause. These 3 oils in particular are the best to contribute to hormonal balance and motivate peaceful emotions, helping to create feelings of wellbeing.
The dōTERRA ClaryCalm essential oil blend has been specially designed to help relieve discomfort resulting from the menstrual cycle. It has relaxing effects for emotions, its refreshing for the skin in times of greater heat and helps to relieve abdominal discomfort.
Includes Clary Sage (Sage), Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Cedar Wood, Ylang-Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa and Vitex.
How to Use?
- During the menstrual cycle, apply as a massage on the abdominal area for a calming effect;
- You can also apply to the neck, temples and soles of the feet for a calming effect;
- When you feel heat apply it to the skin for a refreshing sensation;
- Use it in your oil diffuser to promote an atmosphere of emotional balance.
Combination of essential oils of Clary Sage (Sage), Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Cedar Wood, Ylang-Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa and Vitex.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|