Citronella Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Natural insect repellent;
- Good for cleaning surfaces;
- Energizing when inhaled;
- Relieves skin and scalp irritation.
Citronella Essential Oil is one of the new additions to dōTERRA, derived from the tall leaves of this herb native to the Asian continent. Fantastic as a natural insect repellent and an ideal friend when you go camping, hiking or any activity that implies being in contact with nature.
But its benefits do not end there, this oil is also very useful to be used in DIY products for cleaning surfaces at home. And in terms of aromatherapy when inhaled it helps to promote feelings of happiness and lightness.
Its also been seen as beneficial for soothing skin and scalp irritations.
How to Use?
- Use in your diffuser with 4 to 5 drops to keep out insects, especially mosquitoes;
- Mix 4 to 5 drops of oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil to have a natural insect repellent to apply to the skin when you're active in the middle of nature;
- Use in your DIY cleaning spray;
- Use in your diffuser to help promote feelings of lightness and happiness;
- Mix with your shampoo and conditioner to improve the health of your scalp.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|