Cypress Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Topical application promotes relaxation and tranquility;
- Contributes to a healthy skin complex, especially good for oily skin;
- Excellent to use in your diffuser in combination with citrus oils.
Cypress Essential Oil has a fresh and revitalizing aroma. Made from the species Cupressus sempervirens and Lusitanica this oil is often used in SPA's and by massage therapists for its pore opening properties and the aroma that give us the feeling of openness in our airways.
One of its components α-pinene has been shown to be effective in removing or reducing the appearance of blemishes on the skin as a result of aging. And it is excellent for those with oily skin.
This oil also has a energy anchoring effect, it is not by chance that it turns out to be a tree widely used in cemeteries, so use it to create your own incense or use it in your diffuser.
How to Use?
- Apply to your feet and legs after doing your morning run;
- Use in combination with the Lime Essential Oil in your diffuser;
- Mix Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use it for a relaxing massage;
- Add 1 to 2 drops to your facial moisturizer, to improve the appearance of oily skin.
Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|