Cardamom Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Can contribute to improving the digestive system;
- Promotes unobstructed breathing when taken internally;
- Excellent for adding to cooking.
This is a close relative to Ginger. Cardamom is known to be a natural way to treat any stomach discomfort. It has a distinct aroma that can promote a positive mood. When ingested it has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high concentration of Cineole, known for its antiseptic and expectorant ability it promotes healthy and less obstructed breathing.
Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is often used in Indian cuisine, being added to teas and sweets, for its fresh, spicy and somewhat minty taste.
The top quality Cardamom from dōTERRA comes directly from Guatemala, where it is distilled and processed to bring you an essential oil that can assist you in gastro-intestinal problems and your respiratory health.
The action of dōTERRA came to have a positive impact, giving this farming community in Guatemala better living conditions and financial support. So if you buy the oil, know that it is a responsible and sustainable purchase.
How to Use?
- Use internally and daily as a way to promote gastro-intestinal and respiratory comfort, put a drop in a glass with 40 ml(1.4 oz) of luke warm water, keep it in your mouth for a bit and then swallow it.
- Add to bread, salads and natural fruit juices recipes to improve stomach function;
- Use the diffuser to spread the fragrance of cardamom in your space, or inhale by placing 2 to 3 drops in your hands to bring openness and mental clarity.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|