Lavender Essential Oil has been appreciated for thousands of years for its unmistakable aroma and health properties. It is considered an oil to always have around because it is incredibly versatile. With soothing and stress-relieving properties this oil is certainly very useful.
For this reason it is an excellent oil for everyone, especially for those who start using essential oils and can thus test various types of applications for different benefits.
When taken internally lavender oil brings you relaxation and tranquility. Applied to the skin helps to treat skin imperfections and soothe irritations and relaxes the body when applied to the temples and nape. Its also very comforting in use in immersion baths to relieve daily stress.
Before bed you can apply 1-2 drops on your pillow and on the soles of your feet for a peaceful night's sleep.
- Calms skin irritations;
- Taken internally reduces anxiety and promotes peaceful sleep;
- Taken internally relieves the effects of tension.
How to Use?
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities;
- Take it internally to reduce the feeling of anxiety, dilute 1 drop in 120ml of water and drink;
- Use 3 to 4 drops in your diffuser to bring a sense of peace to your space;
- Use as a perfume;
- Helps relieve the feeling of tension.