How to use and benefit from dōTERRA essential oils. Precautions and indications for use in order to benefit from the therapeutic capacity of these oils. We are certified dōTERRA sellers.
DIY: How to make your own after-sun with essential oils
How to make your own after-sun with essential oils to apply after a long day of sun exposure?
Well, with dōTERRA oils this is possible! We know well that the sun is essential to balance our organism, but sometimes we end up abusing it and then the skin resents it.
Instead of buying an after-sun to apply in these situations, have you thought about doing yours?
Ingredients you will need:
- 240 ml (8.12 oz) of 100% natural and organic aloe vera juice
- 60 ml (2 oz) of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 dessert spoon of Vitamin E (in oil form)
- 6 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 6 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
Note: You can find Aloe Vera Juice and Vitamin E in oil at a natural goods store.
- Combine all the ingredients in a spray bottle.
- Shake well before using.
Important: After applying, do not sunbathe for the next 12 hours.