Do you want to improve your concentration and memory naturally? We have some suggestions for you, whether you are looking...
How to use your dōTERRA Air essential oil (formerly Breathe)
Air Essential Oil is an intense blend of essential oils that maintain open airways sensations and easy breathing.
- It blends essential oils of Bay Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara and Cardamom;
- Maintains open airways sensation and easy breathing;
- Apply to the chest and soles of the feet to produce better effects;
- Helps to minimize the effects of seasonal allergic threats;
- It is ideal for diffusing through an ultrasonic diffuser or inhaling directly when there are many environmental threats.
If you have not yet experienced the benefits of this oil you can purchase one from our store here.
How to use your essential oil dōTERRA Air (formerly called Breathe)
If you recently purchased your Air essential oil from dōTERRA you already know what benefits this oil can bring you. Now you just need to know how to use it!
- If you feel affected by the seasonal effects resulting from pollen in the air, especially in the autumn and spring, apply the oil to your chest area and inhale deeply to experience the effects of respiratory expansion;
- Try to diffuse regularly using an ultrasonic diffuser in the space where you spend most of your time. That way you always maintain an atmosphere of easy breathing. By spreading the oil in the bedroom where you sleep, you can also benefit from calming and relaxing effects for a peaceful night;
- In case of SOS you should apply a few drops of oil between the palms of your hands and then make a cup and inhale deeply several times (taking care to avoid contact with the eyes).
- Apply whenever you want on the soles of your feet when you go to bed for a quiet night.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal.
If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area , since water does not dilute essential oils.
Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
Boa noite, gostaria de indicação de óleos essenciais doterra para sistema respiratório. Grata , no aguardo