Stronger Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes vitality and helps to anchor energy;
- Comforting for minor skin irritations;
- Promotes calm when your child has a particularly demanding activity.
Stronger Essential Oil was designed with children in mind. Stronger promotes vitality and helps to anchor your child so that he can feel excited instead of nervous.
With the help of essential oils like Cedarwood, Litsea, Frankincense and Rose combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil this formula is perfect for sensitive skin of the little ones. When nervousness is gone, the feeling of doubt or distrust will also go, and your child can be more present and in the moment.
Ideal for decisive moments or for those days when your child seems to be low on energy to lead his day with joy.
You can also find this oil as part of the dōTERRA Kids Collection.
Note: This oil should always be applied by an adult and never by an unaccompanied child.
The oil does not include the hook you see in the photos.
How to Use?
- When your child feels weaker or without energy, apply Stronger to the temples and the point behind the ears where the sternocleidomastoid meets the skull;
- On days when your child feels insecure, in addition to the points mentioned above, also apply on the soles of the feet with circular movements and on the palms of the hands;
- If your child is going to have a long day ahead, apply Stronger oil to give him an extra boost and have more energy. You can also leave the oil with one of these EO Holders together with the educator or tutor to apply if necessary.
Combination of Cedarwood, Litsea, Frankincense and Rose essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|