Serenity Essential Oil Blend
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes relaxation and a peaceful sleep environment;
- Creates a perfect rooting effect with its woody fragrance;
- Helps to create an atmosphere of serenity.
dōTERRA Serenity helps to calm moments of anxiety while creating feelings of peace and well-being. It is ideal for those who need to anchor their energies and be more in the moment.
Serenity combines essential oils known for their soothing properties and results from a combination of Lavender, Cedar, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Vanilla extract and Hawaiian Sandalwood.
With this oil you can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep using your diffuser in your room. Apply 2 to 3 drops to your skin and inhale in times of greater anxiety or stress. Or apply to the nape of the neck, behind the ears and on the soles of the feet for a feeling of tranquility.
How to Use?
- Use it on your diffuser at night in your room to create the perfect environment for a good night's sleep;
- Apply to the soles of your feet before sleeping;
- Place 2 to 3 drops on your hands and inhale deeply to relieve stress or nervousness;
- Add 2-3 drops to your bath together with Epsom salts;
- Apply 2-3 drops to the back of the neck or heart to relieve anxiety symptoms.
Combination of essential oils of Lavender, Cedar, Ho Wood, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, Vanilla extract and Hawaiian Sandalwood.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|