Petitgrain Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Contributes to the health of the cardiovascular system and promotes the health of the immune system;
- Provides a natural antioxidant action when taken internally;
- Internal intake can contribute to a more peaceful sleep.
The Petitgrain Essential Oil derives from the bitter orange tree (Citrus aurantium), in fact from this tree several oils are distilled. The Petitgrain derives from the leaves and branches, the oil Neroli derives from the flower and bitter orange oil is produced from the peels of the fruit.
Known for its purifying effects it offers our organism, this oil it speeds up metabolism and helps burn unwanted fat. Petitgrain oil is also widely used in the perfume making industry so you can use it to create your natural DIY perfume!
According to the latest scientific studies, Petitgrain can contribute to cardiovascular health and improve the functioning of the immune system.
The Petitgrain is produced in Paraguay where dōTERRA, through cooperation with small farmers who grow this tree, manages to reduce the area they need to explore in order to make a living. Thus preventing more land from being stolen from the so-called Atlantic Forest.
How to Use?
- Use in your diffuser! Combines very well with other citrus oils but also with Cassia, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, Geranium and Lemongrass;
- Take internally to relieve the nervous system and promote a peaceful night;
- Add a few drops of Petitgrain and Lavender or Bergamot to the pillows and sheets for their aromatic benefits;
- Add 1-2 drops to your water or juices to promote your cardiovascular and immune system health.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|