On Guard Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes a healthy immune and respiratory system when used internally;
- Protects against allergies and seasonal climatic changes;
- When ingested it assists the body's natural function of antioxidants;
- It has an invigorating aroma that improves mood.
On Guard Essential Oil is an aromatic and natural alternative to pharmacy products (mainly anti-flu and anti-inflammatory), it is effective and non-intrusive, when compared to synthetic support options for the immune system. This oil is a combination of Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils.
You can enjoy the oil internally by placing 2 to 3 drops in a Vegetable Capsule and ingesting with a glass of water. When ingested daily, the oil helps maintain a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.
Due to its properties it is also good in case of allergies or breathing difficulties especially when combined with the use of Air Essential Oil.
Very good to use in your diffuser as a way to purify the air in your home.
How to Use?
- Add 2 to 3 drops to a Veggie Cap and swallow it with water;
- Cut fruit into pieces (especially good with apple) and put in water together with 1 to 2 drops of oil, let it stay for a few minutes, then eat a nutritious and refreshing snack;
- Safe to use to clean kitchen countertops, tables, etc., as a non-toxic cleaning product;
- Put 3 to 4 drops in your diffuser to purify the air in your space through diffusion;
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and create your own cleansing lotion for your hands;
- If you don't want to use the capsules, dilute 1 drop in 120 ml of water and drink.
Combination of essential oils of Wild Orange Peel, Clove Flower, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf and Flower / Rosemary Leaf.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?
|You can use this oil on your skin
|This oil can be ingested
|Aplicação na pele
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin