Geranium Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes healthy looking skin;
- Repels insects naturally;
- Gives hair a shiny, healthy look.
Geranium Essential Oil has several beneficial properties for the skin. It contributes to healthy skin and healthy and shiny hair, while giving it a sweet, floral scent.
Geranium is a species of flower, the beautiful flower is often used in the perfume industry. Although there are more than 200 varieties of the species, only a few are used to extract the essential oil.
The use of Geranium in essential oil form has proven to be very effective in promoting clean and healthy skin as well as an excellent promoter of hair health and is therefore often used in shampoos and conditioners. In addition to its benefits on skin and hair, its use has proved to be good for calming the nervous system and relieving stress. Its use also works a natural insect repellent.
How to Use?
- In a bowl with very hot water put 3 to 4 drops and bring your face closer, for a facial aromatherapy session through vapors (remember to close your eyes firmly);
- In your skin moisturizer add a drop to promote healthy skin;
- Geranium is excellent for all types of hair, dry and oily. Add 1 to 3 drops of your oil to your shampoo and conditioner. Or your self-made shampoo;
- You can take it internally, dilute it in 120ml of water or directly in the mouth to benefit your nervous system;
- If you have sensitive skin you should dilute the oil before using, choose to dilute in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Use 3 to 4 drops in your diffuser to bring feelings of calm and relaxation.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|