Turmeric Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Helps glucose and lipid metabolism when taken internally;
- The internal use of Turmeric oil may enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione);
- When added to a Veggie Cap can promote a healthy nervous system;
- Good for the skin it helps to have a radiant and beautiful complexion, reducing the appearance of blemishes.
The Turmeric Essential Oil derives from the distillation of the root of this herbaceous plant of the Ginger family. It has been used for a long time, not only for its culinary and aromatic qualities but as a natural anti-inflammatory by Ayurvedic medical science.
The distillation of the plant results in two unique components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. These components are being studied and there are also several tests that show them as promising to help with brain and nervous system regeneration.
Known as a natural anti-inflammatory the benefits of Turmeric are only now beginning to be more studied, you can read more about it if you want here.
Turmeric (Curcuma) is also beneficial for the skin, the immune system and circulation.
How to Use?
- Take internally regularly, once a week by placing 1 to 2 drops in one Vegetable Capsule, to promote a healthy immune system and take advantage of its antioxidant action;
- Use on your face or body cream as a way to promote a healthy skin;
- Use in your diffuser to create a unique atmosphere that improves your mood;
- After strenuous physical activity, use it as part of your recovery routine. Use it in shakes, or take internally with water and honey, 3 to 4 drops in 120 ml of water.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|