Copaiba Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- When ingested it promotes a healthy cardiovascular, immune and digestive system;
- It has a powerful antioxidant action when taken internally;
- The internal intake helps to calm the nervous system;
- Promotes a healthy and beautiful skin.
Copaiba Essential Oil is extracted sustainably from Brazil where it has long been used by natives in traditional health practices. Taken internally, Copaiba oil stimulates cardiovascular health, but also the immune, nervous and digestive systems.
Although Copaiba does not contain any psychoactive substance, its main component, Beta-caryophyllene (BCP) can be neuroprotective and its considered a cannabinoid. This component interacts with receptors (in this case CB2) having no psychoactive effect.
It is therefore an excellent alternative to CBD which is still a substance under study and only recently has research become possible since it is now being considered legal in several countries.
Beta-caryophyllene (BCP) is a substance found in many plants, but its percentage in Copaiba is much higher. In the case of dōTERRA oil, its concentration is 55%, resulting in an oil of extreme quality and potency.
The oil is made by extracting the resin oil from 4 different species of Copaiba to bring you all the benefits and potency of this tree native to the tropics of South America.
How to Use?
- Add 1 to 2 drops to your tea, juice or water (120ml of liquid) to promote a healthy nervous, immune, cardiovascular and digestive system;
- Taken internally it helps to calm anxiety symptoms, you can put 2 or 3 drops in your mouth directly beneath your tongue or take it using a Vegetable Capsule;
- Apply topically to the skin together with your body cream of choice.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|