Clary Sage Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes healthy scalp and hair;
- Promotes a peaceful night when taken internally;
- Smoothes and cares for the skin when used topically;
- Good for helping to relieve some of the menstruation symptoms.
The Clary Sage Essential Oil from dōTERRA is especially known for its soothing properties and its benefits for the skin. The main component in this oil is linalyl acetate, present in oils such as Lavender and Bergamot. This component makes it one of the best calming and relaxing oils in the dōTERRA range.
You can benefit from an oil that gives you sensations of relaxation and a peaceful night's sleep. And it doesn't stop there, Clary Sage is especially suitable for menstrual pains so find out how you can use your oil.
How to Use?
- During the menstrual cycle apply 3 to 5 drops of oil on the abdomen for a comforting massage;
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to the water for a relaxing bath and regain the balance after a stressful day;
- Use it in your diffuser or put 2 to 3 drops on your pillow for a peaceful sleep;
- Add to your Shampoo or Conditioner for a healthy scalp;
- Combine with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage for your skin.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|This oil can be ingested|
|Aplicação na pele|
|You can apply the oil pure, without dilution|