Black Spruce Essential Oil
The delivery time will be displayed at checkout, before payment, depending on your country/address.
- Promotes relaxation through massages;
- Contributes to ground you and therefore reduces the stress caused by identification with what the mind says;
- Promotes an atmosphere of tranquility when used in an aromatic way;
- Promotes airway clearance.
Distilled from the needles and branches of the Black Spruce Black Spruce Essential Oil is known for its calming properties and woody aroma. With a sustainable impact, the production of this oil is made with Black Canadian Spruces and reaches us to give us several benefits.
Start your day with a few drops of oil in your diffuser to create a peaceful and conducive environment. After physical exercise or more demanding activities apply diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil on the body to promote relaxation.
Thanks to its main chemical compound being Bornyl acetate the action of this oil contributes to states of tranquility and calm and promotes grounding at a time when we are very identified with the mind.
In moments of greater identification with the mind, apply 2 drops of the oil directly to the neck or diluted in coconut oil if you have sensitive skin, and 1 drop on each side where the sternocleidomastoid muscle meets the skull. The oil will help to root your energies.
How to Use?
- After physical exercise dilute 2 drops in fractionated coconut oil and massage the most tired muscles;
- Use on a daily basis to promote tranquility, when you need to, put 1 to 2 drops of the oil on your hands, rub quickly, cup your hands around your nose and mouth and inhale deeply until you start to feel more present;
- It is an excellent oil to use as a meditation companion;
- Can be used to calm down minor skin irritations.
Avoid sun or UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
The information provided by Bem&star Essencial is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Do not neglect, avoid or delay obtaining advice from a qualified healthcare professional due to something you may have read on the website. Bem&star Essencial information does not constitute clinical practice or medical care.
Essential oils are very concentrated substances, always use small amounts when you are familiarizing yourself with the practice of aromatherapy.
You should never use essential oils in your eyes or inside the ear canal. If you experience any redness or irritation after topical use of essential oils, apply a vegetable oil (for example, Fractionated Coconut Oil) to the affected area, as the water does not dilute the essential oils. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under medical care. Keep away from indiscriminate access by children.
|Como usar / tomar?|
|You can use this oil on your skin|
|Aplicação na pele|
|Dilute for young or sensitive skin|