Fractionated Coconut Oil or Virgin Coconut Oil? That's the question. Topic index How is Fractionated Coconut Oil produced? So what...
How to clean your essential oils diffuser?
We are always using the diffuser but not always the same aroma, for that reason and to maintain an unobstructed diffusion it is ideal to clean our essential oil diffuser regularly. The cleaning process itself is quick when done frequently and makes it easy to maintain.
Cleaning will make it easier to feel the new scents you want to experience in your diffuser.
At Bem&star Essencial you will find several diffusers for sale, see this page.
Let's jump to the recipe?
Attention: Do not get the electronic parts of your diffuser wet.
- Fill the diffuser with water up to half of the reservoir total;
- Add 10 to 15 drops of white cleaning vinegar (if you haven't cleaned it for a long time, you can add more);
- Turn on your diffuser for 5 minutes;
- After the 5 minutes pour in the water and clean the inside with a cotton ball or paper towel soaked in white vinegar;
- Clean the steam sensor with a cotton swab soaked in white vinegar;
- Wipe a damp cloth inside;
- Wipe dry and allow to air dry completely.
This recipe works for all essential oil diffusers, except those that use a cotton filter.